Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello!

Hello! My name is Fraser and I am very excited to start my adventure around the world. I am going to be traveling to dozens of states and even to the UK and South Africa!

The other day I was brought home by a human named Sarah. She lives in West Hartford, CT. I met her two cats Taco and Feeny.

Then we went to Elizabeth Park. Elizabeth park has the oldest municipally operated rose garden in the country. It is a two and a half acre garden which has about 800 varieties of roses that amount to 15,000 plants.
Finally I saw one of the key parts to West Hartford: the cows! West Hartford has 62 large cow art pieces scattered through town. Here is me on two of them.

Tomorrow I am off in the mail to make my first trip to Pennsylvania to meet Debsterwiz. I can't wait to see what I see next!

No comments:

Post a Comment