Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trip to debsterwiz in PA!

Hi, Fraser here visiting with Mr. Big Lion. I saw him while Debsterwiz
was traveling with me and I insisted on stopping and saying hello!!
Ooooohhhhhhhh, here I am visiting the most notorious, corrupt courthouse
in the land. Please get me out of here before they put me in jail too!!!!!


Here is my new friend Milo, showing love! Hey did anyone ever tell Milo
that it's not very loving to eat your friends????

Amy? Rusty? Can you please help me out here??

Thanks Amy, I thought I was a goner! Rusty, please stay on look out for
Milo!!

Wow! It's a nipp party with Amy, Rusty, Petey, and Pricilla!

Cool! Rolling in this stuff is soooooo nice.......................

Funny how you just love EVERYBODY while all nipped up! Hey watch out, Mikey
is tiring to steel my nipp!

Oh my head! Is this what happens when you get drunk and leyed?????

AAwwwwww, Whiskers loves his brother from another mother!!!!

See, everybody loves me!!! Even Sammie and she doesn't like cats!!!

Connecticut may have had it's cows, Wilkes-Barre, PA had it's mules! Not
many left now but I did find a new friend!

Ooohhh, Farmers Market! Where is the nipp stand?? What no nipp stand!!
What is wrong with these silly hoomans???

Pretty jewelry! Ok, pack it all up, thanks for my gifts!

OOoohhhhhh, I just love rockin out!

Well Debsterwiz took me to the office! I think I will hide here before they
put me to work!!!
Next up, Siobhan! I hear I am going to go to a Renaissance Fair. I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment