Thursday, July 29, 2010

At Siobhan's!

Tansey's Fancy meets me.


Tansey and Hermes Lunar Eclipse check me out.


Hermes wants to shake my paw! I'm so happy I have new friends!


I'm visiting Waldo Library today. I am checking my blog. Who is that handsome kitty on Mr. Lion? ME!!


Check out these two monitors! Wow! I can see lots of kitties like this! I am doing a lot of travel research today!


I met some kitties at the library too.


Dr. Reish is the Dean of the Libraries and we talked about travel. I got some good tips. Do you like his hat?


I visited the dentist. Alexis told me my teeth are perfect! Alexis is pretty!


This is what the Renaissance Faire looked like when I arrived.


I met a troll, who sang me some kitty songs! He wasn't scary!


Oh my, this is a scary weapon! Nobody would be afraid of me if I carried this!


I met the Queen of Silver Leaf! She welcomed me to her lands.


This is SCARY armor! I should wear this when I carry my SCARY weapon! Roar! (Did I scare you?)


This lady with flutterbies in her hair just loved and loved me! I purred a lot for her!


This is Robyn the Bard. I helped him sing! Isn't his guitar with the fairy on it pretty?


Oh no! I ended up in JAIL! I am right in the middle, between the A and I. I purred my way out, whew!


I like this shop! They have pretty jewelry and a MIRROR.


I am such a handsome boy! Everybody says so


So many fairy wings! I like this purple pair, don't you?


Look! I met Gandalf the White! He said I was destined for a long and happy journey! How did he know?


I took in a show! I watched the Rogue Blades. The lady next to me is pointing because she's never seen a kitty like me at a Renaissance Faire!


I was thirsty, so I stopped for a drink at the bar. These are my new bar buddies! They wanted to know how to follow my adventures, and I told them. What friendly people I met! -hic-


I met part of my family! This couple is part of the Scottish clan of Fraser! Wow! I can wear the Fraser tartan! I never knew I was a Scottish kitty! Maybe my parents were Scottish Fold kitties!


Zoe is a neighbor to Tansey and Hermes. She thought I was so cute she had to hold me. (I like redheads)
After the faire, I was very tired. Hermes told me a bedtime story and I fell asleep. Can you see my new collar? It was a present from Hermes and Tansey and mommy Siobhan. I had so much fun, but -yawn- now I'm sleepy, so I'm going to take a nice long nap! My next stop is the Pennsic War in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania! I'm going to go CAMPING and meet lots more people.

1 comment:

  1. This is Chey from TDK, I would like to send an invitation to have Fraser come for a visit to Canada! Email me at catfuzz.chey@google.com

    ReplyDelete